Thursday, April 7, 2016

Why I Am a Christian! rated PG! This proves that NO ONE IS BEYOND REACH OF THE SAVIOR!

Why I Am a Christian (David Wood, Former Atheist)
265,035 views 1 year ago
http://www.acts17.net
I'm David Wood. Lots of people have been asking me how I became a Christian, because I sometimes mention that I'm a former atheist but I usually don't share much of my story. Here's a video explaining why I left atheism and became convinced that Jesus is Lord and that he died on the cross for sins and rose from the dead.
THE AMAZING TESTAMONY EVER HEARD OR SEEN!!
i THOUGHT THAT I WAS THE MOSY BROKEN PERSON THAT EVER LIVED!
That is until I head this man's testimony and SHOCKING story-It just proves how wonderful and ASTONISHING THE GRACE OF ALL MIGHTY LORD AND SAVIOR YESHUA HA MASSIAH! PRAISE THE LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!
265,035 views
(David Woods websites

No comments: