Monday, May 2, 2016

SAY NO MORE ADDICTION TO THE ENEMY OF YOUR SOUL!


LIVING IN SIN IS FUN FOR A WHILE, UNTIL YOU BECOME AN ABSOLUTE SLAVE TO IT....LIKE I WAS! AND SOMEDAY, MAYBE EVEN RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE FINALLY COME TO THE POINT WHERE YOU WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET MORE OF YOUR DRUGS/ALCOHOL TO GET HIGH. SEX OR WHATEVER YOUR ADDICTED TO! I PROMISE YOU IT STILL WON'T FILL THE GOD SHAPED VOID THAT EXISTS INSIDE EVERY PERSON!] ONLY JESUS CAN DO THAT BY BEING "BORN AGAIN"
HE WANTS TO SAVE YOU FROM THAT ADDICTIVE SINFUL BEHAVIOR, LIKE HE DID FOR ME! JESUS [YESHUA=GOD IS SALVATION] HIS MERCY AND LOVE IS ASTONISHING AND AWESOME IT'S REAL AGAPE UN-CONDITIONAL LOVE! I PROMISE YOU ON MY OATH JESUS TRANSCENDS ANY DRUG OR PHYSICAL/SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS YOU MAY HAVE! I WAS AN alcoholic,I took LITERALLY TONS OF acid/412/cokaine in the 80's heroin addicted as well, I have taken enough drugs in my life to fill up many cargo ships of drugs and alcohol and none of it ever filled the BLACK HOLE INSIDE OF ME!! EXCEPT JESUS CHRIST! I Tried desperately to commit suicide 10X [of course I failed at SUICIDE too!] Then I was locked up SO many times for 90 days at a time in mental hospitals for evaluations at least 12X, and I'm still here, Because GOD wants me too warn you of the eternal consequences of sepration from GOD FOREVER IF YOU DON'T REPENT! This day RIGHT NOW! Many be your last chance to Accept Jesus Christ as your ONLY Lord and Savior!
I am being VERY Transparent about my life, because I want you to know that my motivations behind making this Christian blog is to reach MANY other Lost hurting and broken hearts and weary souls [LIKE I ONCE WAS]Only through By Jesus Christs mercy can you defeat this disease called SIN! I was also Homeless many times, living in the streets, sleeping in woods, behind garbage cans begging for Money just to get high again,again and again! I'm still here because GOD has had mercy on me because HE wants me too warn you of the ETERNAL CONSEQUENCES IF YOU DO NOT REPENT! If Jesus can save ME-HE WILL SAVE ANY ONE AND YOU CAN BECOME A SON OR DAUGHTER OF THE MOST HIGH GOD! FREE GIFT COURTESY OF JESUS WHO PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE TO REDEEM YOU...AND IT'S ALL YOURS JUST FOR THE ASKING! JUST HUMBLE YOURSELF BEFORE GOD AND CRY OUT TO HIM!
I am being VERY candid and Transparent about some of the nightmare situations I have been in and still survived by GOD'S Good Grace! I DESPERATELY want you to know that my compassionate motivations behind making this blog is to reach other LOST SOULS LIKE MYSELF! IF your hurting/brokenhearted JESUS WILL SAVE YOU AND DELIVER YOU! GOD/YESHUA can deliver you from your depression, anxiety, and hopelessness and even the utter despair of your life! I have felt this way so MANY times myself and if you need a friend please email me and I will listen to you and pray for you! I share the story of my life compassionately so you may learn from my sufferings! GOD has told me that your soul and life is SO precious too HIM! I speak from 52 yrs of going through the HORRIBLE School of hard knocks of which I have a PHD in life experiences! IF YESHUA HA MASSIAH WILL save ME then he will have MERCY on anybody!-NO MATTER HOW MUCH SINS YOU HAVE COMMITTED! EVEN IF YOUR A SATANIST AND WANT TO REPENT!!!GOD BLESS YOU ALL BELOVED ONES! If you need just someone too talk too! MY EMAIL IS tlcpc1@gmail.com-PLEASE CONTACT ME-If your feeling suicidal please email me OR you can also chat with a live REAL christian at JESUS CARES